GRE Windsor - £1,750 + VAT
£2,100 incl VAT
A limited edition timeless work of art. The neutral contemporary finish makes this model a unique addition to any luxury interior.
- Crafted from solid Tulipwood
- Hand painted in high gloss ivory paint
- Hand stitched brown leather seat and mahogany steering wheel
- Blank metal nose grille
- Machined aluminium plain touring wheel hubs
- Unique serial plaque mounted underneath
- Certificate of authenticity
- Length 76cm • Weight 12kgs
- Delivery 4 weeks for built to order models.
- UK shipping £20
- International shipping is available and calculated at checkout.
THE STORY - The GRE Windsor was inspired by fond memories of special visits to Windsor Castle. Sir George (GRE) and Lady Edwards were occasionally guests of HM the Queen and Prince Phillip at the lunches held for the 24 OMs (Order of Merit), the highest honour of chivalry. The model design is an interpretation of the vintage Bentley wedding car, an iconic British design, a perfect symbol of sophistication, class and style.