GRE Brooklands - £1,750 + VAT
£2,100 incl VAT
The limited edition GRE Brooklands is a fine example of craftsmanship and precision engineering and represents the epitome of heritage and vintage British motor sport. Ideal as an executive gift, birthday present or for the man who has everything.
- Crafted from solid Tulipwood
- Hand painted in high gloss British racing green paint
- Hand stitched black leather seat and steering wheel
- No 2 metal nose grille
- Machined aluminium spoke effect racing wheels
- Unique serial plaque mounted underneath
- Certificate of authenticity
- Length 76cm • Weight 12kgs
- Delivery 4 weeks for built to order models.
- UK shipping £20
- International shipping is available and calculated at checkout
THE STORY - GRE Brooklands pays tribute to 'where it all happened' for GRE himself. From junior draftsman to managing director at Vickers Armstrong aeroplane builders Brooklands in Weybridge was his office for over 30 years. The model also celebrates the success of the 1930’s Bentley racing car lap record at the Brooklands motor circuit, a significant acheivement for vintage motor sport.