Bespoke Bentley Blower - POA
This new bespoke Bentley model offers the ability to choose your model specification just as you would a real Bentley, from a choice of Bentley paint colours, seat embroidery and nose grille number.
Each model is crafted from solid Tulipwood and finished in a high gloss paint. The hand stitched genuine Bentley leather can also be found in the Bentley Mulsanne.
- Chrome effect nose with mounted Bentley wings
- Genuine Bentley black leather seat and steering wheel
- Spoke effect racing wheels with engraved spinner nuts
- Unique serial plaque mounted underneath
- Certificate of authenticity
- Length 76cm • Weight 12kgs
- Delivery 8 weeks for built to order models.
- UK shipping £20
- International shipping is available and calculated at checkout.
- Choice of 6 high gloss paint colour: Sequin blue, St James red, British racing green, Monica yellow, Onyx, Glacier white
- Choice of seat embroidery or Bentley emblem
- Choice of thread colour
- Choice of nose grille number : 1-99
THE STORY - Following a chance meeting with Bentley at Goodwood Festival of Speed in 2013 we were invited to discuss a collaboration and create a unique model for the Bentley Collection. The result is this beautifully crafted Bentley Blower, carrying many of the characteristics of Tim Burkins 1920's Bentley Blower and is a fine example of the Bentley hallmark.